This world-class master’s program will prepare the future digital transformation leaders for AI in the public sector. You will learn how to plan, design and use Artificial Intelligence in the delivery of public services, so as to improve the provision, effectiveness and value of these public services as well as the public sector’s capacity by means of an adequate management, knowledge and development of AI-related projects and services.
(Ideal) Student profile
The expected profile of students to be enrolled in the program are of two types:
- Students from any discipline aiming to become functional specialists for the implementation of AI-based services in any public-related institutions.
- Staff working in public-related institutions aiming to complete their education with the practical knowledge on how to implement, manage and govern AI-based services.
Understand and manage the potential of data
Evaluate and govern AI real benefits and potentialities in the public sector
Design and manage practical AI projects
Be able to commission/buy AI-based systems
Make informed judgements on AI (ethical, legal and regulatory implications)
Acquire project groupwork and communication skills (interdisciplinary work)
Applications for the Master will follow these steps.
- First, you will have to provide via this form some basic information from you, including:
- A 1-page document describing your interest in the master.
- A short CV (maxium 2 pages)
- The academic commission of the master will review the applications received in batches, every 2 weeks, letting you know whether your application is accepted, discarded or kept in the reserve list.
- If accepted by the academic commission, then you will have to register through the official registration system setup by Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, whose link will be provided to you together with the acceptance letter.
Pre-registration for the first cohort of students (academic course 2021-2022) has now finished. Thanks for the high interest that you have shown. You can still apply so that we can take your application into account and keep you informed for the next editions of the master.