Thank you for your interest in the e-Governance Technologies and Services program!
In case you are the future student the website gives you a brief overview of the program, student life at TalTech and also about Estonia and its capital. For the current students the web page should add some valuable information regarding their studies.
In case you need more information please do not hesitate to contact us any time convenient to you.
Simply send your e-mail to email@example.com
Reasons you should join us!
- The programme has been listed as one of the priority Master´s level study programs in Estonia.
- Lecturers are experienced practitioners from the public and the private sector.
- Tight cooperation with Estonian ministries and private companies has resulted in the development of different challenging research topics.
- Students have diverse cultural and professional backgrounds coming from countries such as: Estonia, Ukraine, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Palestine, Nigeria, Turkey, Russia, Georgia, US, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic, Brazil, Mexico, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal etc. See the list of students enrolled to program.
- Our students possess a variety of skills in different fields such as: law, IT, public administration, economics and other, which makes studying process even more exciting.