With its scenic location in Mustamäe, TUT is the only campus-type university in the Baltic countries and one of the most compact university campuses in Europe. The territory of TUT includes 55 buildings and has a total area of 55.5 hectares.
There is always something exciting happening at TUT – scientific discoveries and experiments, new technologies and products, important lectures and conferences, etc. Campus is the scene of many communal activities, with a large number of student, cultural and sports events.
The campus of TUT includes the following buildings and structural units:
- Rector’s office, buildings of faculties and institutions
- Library, museum
- MEKTORY innovation and business center
- Students’ house and bar
- Student representation and organisations
- 6 dormitories (incl. one family dormitory), 1 hostel
- Childcare and a nursing school group
- 7 catering locations (incl. cafeterias)
- Shop, copying centre, post office, flower shop
- Office of Swedbank, ATMs
- IT College
- Science Park and 150 high-tech companies
- Sports Centre and stadium, running tracks
- Glehn Castle
Find the campus map from downloads list on the right.