Please note the following practical information and instructions
- Signing-in at the event: After arrival at the venue we ask every trainee to sign-in. Therefore we appreciate your arrival not later than 30 minutes before the beginning. The registration will be open each day from 8:30.
- Parking: People who arrive by car please beware: there might be problems finding a parking space on the TUT campus (especially on Friday).
- Public transport: We suggest you use public transport (plan your trip here). Buses no. 10, 27, 33, 36 and 45 arrive in front of the TUT main building (Ehitajate tee 5) at the bus stop “Tehnikaülikool”. Bus no. 11 and trolley bus no. 3 take you to the bus stop “Keemia” on Akadeemia Street (3-5 minutes from the TUT main building).
- Live Tweeting: The event will have live tweeting via a dedicated hashtag (#OxfordCyberAge)! We encourage all trainees to actively participate in the training session by tweeting. Feel free to tweet with questions, feedback, or comments to the instructors before, during, and after the session.
- Eating at the Campus: There will be two a canteens open (Rahva Toit in the ground floor of the SOC building, and Library Cafe), which will be open during the entire duration of the training session (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday).
- Water: Please bring along your thermoses or cups as we will have water machines at the venue.
- Charging of Electronic Devices: The Grand Hall will have extra electrical plugs for you to charge your laptops, tablets, and phones. We do, however, recommend that you fully charge your devices before arriving at the lectures.
- WIFI: Free Wifi is available all over the TUT campus.