Please note the following practical information and instructions:
- Signing-in at the event: After arrival at the venue we ask every trainee to sign-in. Therefore we appreciate your arrival 10-15 minutes before the beginning.
- Parking: People who arrive by car please beware: there might be problems finding a parking space on the TUT campus (especially on Friday).
- Public transport: We suggest you use public transport (plan your trip here). Buses no. 10, 27, 33, 36 and 45 arrive in front of the TUT main building (Ehitajate tee 5) at the bus stop “Tehnikaülikool”. Bus no. 11 and trolley bus no. 3 take you to the bus stop “Keemia” on Akadeemia Street.
- Live Tweeting: The event will have live tweeting via a dedicated hashtag (#OxfordCyberAge)! We encourage all trainees to actively participate in the training session by tweeting. Feel free to tweet with questions, feedback, or comments to the instructors before, during, and after the session.
- Eating at the Campus at Baltic Restaurants Estonia AS & Rahva Toit´s cafe. Cafe in main building will be open on Friday (08.09) at 9:00- 4 PM, Cafe in SOC building - 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM, Cafe in library - 8:30 AM - 7 PM. On Saturday (09.09) only Cafe in SOC building will be open 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM, on Sunday (10.09) all Cafes on TTU campus are closed, so we strongly recommend you to bring a sandwich along. Otherwise there's an R-kiosk on the corner at Keemia bus stop SOC building entrance.
- Water: Please bring along your thermoses or cups as we will have water machines at the venue.
- Charging of Electronic Devices: we highly recommend that you fully charge your devices before arriving at the lectures.
- WIFI: Free Wifi is available all over the TUT campus.