E-GOVERMENT 2.0 in practice
The “E-GOVERMENT 2.0 in practice” project is being carried out as part of the ERASMUS+ Programme: Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices. The planned research activities to be conducted during the first stage of the project include creation of a base of knowledge and analysis of key strategic documents and case studies illustrating the ways in which highly effective E-GOVERNMENT 2.0 policies are being implemented in individual countries. The main outcome of the second phase of the project will be designing curricula and educational materials on the area of e-administration.
E-Governance Technologies and Services curricula, in cooperation with Tallinn University of Technology international master´s programs of Law & Technology and Cyber Security, developed a united course (Entrepreneurship Project; ITE4330, 6ECP) that is focusing on Startups. This is your chance to take all you learned and put it into practice.
During the course you will …
- Be part of a team with various backgrounds and one goal
- Safe and supportive environment to test boundaries
- Given a roadmap for building a successful e-governance project
- Be advised by Estonian startup industry leaders
- Build a real e-government service prototype
- Interactive discussions
- Real life experience by successful founders
- Estonian government advisor gives you tested steps for building an e-service
- Project assessment by those who have valued hundreds of startups
- Marketing guidance by the best Estonian startup promoters.
- Behind the door financing and investment advice.
Not to mention practical experience, new connections and everything else that comes with teamwork.
Testimonials from students who attended earlier courses
- “Experienced lecturers and valuable discussions.”
- “Real life examples.”
- “Speakers were top-notch.”
- “Environment provided support.”
- “It was one of the interesting lecture in this year for me”
- “Very practical”
- “Motivated by this course.”
See for yourself