- Bachelor in Law, Public Management, IT, Economics or other related field.
- Motivation Letter in English explaining the goal of coming to study e-Governance Technologies and Services Master´s Program. In your motivation letter we kindly ask you to explain why you are interested in this program? What are your Experiences in e-Governance field? We also appreciate if you could present a short analysis on why this programme would be suitable for you considering your personality, background, interests and skills? Where do you find yourself working after the graduation?
- Motivation Letter grading criteria:
- clear understanding of e-governance perspectives and motivation to contribute in development of the information society concepts.
- logical, analytic and argumented description of e-governance taking your home country as an example
- previous experiences in the e-governance field
- Clearly drawn out research interests in the field
- Proficiency of English
- CV (Europassport Format, in English)
Admission for International students
- January 1, 2018 - Application period begins for 2018/2019
- April 10, 2018- Application deadline for Non-EU candidates
- May 1, 2018 - Application deadline for candidates fromEU, Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and countries who do not need a visa to enter Estonia (USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, Israel, Mexico, Macedonia, South-Korea)
- June 1, 2018 - Admission results will be announced
Addidtional questions about application documents email@example.com
Admission for Estonian students
- Admission at TUT for Estonian candidates is from June 26 to July 5, 2017.
- Applications have to be submitted via SAIS.
- Should you have graduated your previous studies before 2002 and you have only paper versions of your graduation documents, please bring them from Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10 AM to 3 PM or Tuesday and Thursday to TUT main building (Ehitajate street 5), room U05-105.
- NOTICE: admission period ends at 3PM on July 5, 2017.
Additional information at TUT website
See the list of scholarship options at our website.